0419 316 203
Michael is a specialist piano mover with extensive experience using high quality equipment. He takes great care and has moved in excess of 1000 upright and grand pianos both locally and in country Victoria.
Why use the Piano Doctor for Moving?
- Specialist skills in both moving and tuning is rare.
- Damage in piano moving is commonplace because of high staff turnover in large moving companies.
- Michael is able to offer you a 10% discount if piano is moved and tuned on the same day.
What is important when moving a piano?
- The use of trolleys with pneumatic tires ensures less jarring and protects your floors.
- Michael takes care to double-wrap your piano with professional furniture moving blankets.
- Furniture blankets also protects door frames.
- Michael takes particular care when transferring your piano from the piano trolley onto the floor.
- Sheets of 19mm plywood are used to prevent heavy denting of your floors, tiles, etc.